Submitted by Debra NW, who is a member of Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
Makes 2 servings.
- 2 wild salmon fillets, 6 ounces each
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes marinated in oil, drained and chopped
- ocean sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon unrefined coconut Oil
All dried herbs and spices must be organic or certified organic from the health store, since most commercial
products are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Preheat oven to 400°F on broil.
- Mix garlic, rosemary and tomatoes together in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Rinse salmon fillets, pat dry, and season with ocean sea salt and pepper.
- Using an oven-safe frying pan, put it on high heat on the stove top, add the oil, and put in the fillets.
- Sear the fillets 2 minutes on each side, and remove from the heat.
- Spread the tomato mixture over each fillet.
- Place it in the preheated oven and broil it for 8 minutes.