Submitted by Mz. Violet, who is a member of Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
The only decaf coffee that is okay is Swiss Water Processed since it doesn’t use chemicals to remove the caffeine. Swiss Water Processed is noted in blue on the label.
See Important Notes below.
- 3 large whole eggs or 4 medium-size eggs (use all whole eggs or a combination of whole eggs and egg yolks, as desired)
- 2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 1 pinch of green stevia leaf powder, or to taste
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups of brewed Swiss Water Processed decaf coffee
- Other spices can be added to suit your taste, i.e., ground clove, allspice, ginger, etc.
All dried spices and herbs must be organic or certified organic, since most commercial products are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Prepare decaf coffee and set it aside.
- Put all of the ingredients, except the decaf coffee, in a blender.
- Carefully pour the hot decaf coffee into the blender and close the cover well.
- Pulse the mixture at first, and then blend it for 15-20 seconds.
- This drink can be consumed hot or cold. If it gets cold it will separate, so it needs to be stirred or shakened. If you want it foamy blend it again.
- Eggs, unrefined coconut oil, butter, and spices are healing foods that may create healing and detoxification reactions in some people, particularly if you are unhealthy. To minimize such reactions start with small amounts and and gradually increase them over time. To understand see Healing Foods, Herbs & Spices Create Healing Reactions.
- The reason some people react to eggs is because they are high in sulphur (a mineral), and sulphur is very important for the body’s detoxification processes which may create more detoxifying and healing reactions in some people. To minimize healing reactions start with less, i.e. 1 egg yolk or 1 teaspoon of egg yolk, and gradually increase them over time, so detoxifying and reactions are more tolerable.
- Unrefined coconut oil goes into the bloodstream quicker than other fats and oils because it does not require digestive enzymes nor bile like other fats, in order to be absorbed into the bloodstream. It goes directly from the first part of small intestines (duodenum) through the lymphatic system into the bloodstream. Therefore, it helps healing and detoxification quicker than other oils or fats so it is very important to start with small amounts and slowly increase them.
- All ingredients can be adjusted to suit individual needs and tastes. For example, if you are just starting on unrefined coconut oil, use 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of butter, less water and spices, and gradually increase the amount of eggs, coconut oil and butter over time (every 4 to 5 days or longer) to minimize healing and detoxifying reactions. The number of eggs can be increased or decreased, along with any other ingredients.