Submitted by Debra NW, who is a moderator for Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
Tip: Buy eggs a week before you plan to use them. Older eggs (not older than the "use by" date) are easier to peel when boiled.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes. Makes about 3 cups.
- 1 dozen large organic or certified organic eggs, hard boiled
- 1/3 cup homemade coconut oil mayonnaise (above)
- 3 tablespoons homemade mustard (above)
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon yellow or brown mustard seeds
- ocean sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- organic green, red or butter leaf lettuce
All dried and ground herbs and spices must be organic or certified organic from the health store because all commercial products
are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Peel eggs and chop them into small pieces using a pastry blender.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and season with ocean sea salt and pepper.
- Place a piece of lettuce on each serving dish, and using a ice cream scoop, put a dollup of the egg mixture on the lettuce.