© Copyright Bee Wilder April 1, 2015
Your ears are lined with mucus membranes where excess mucus and wax can be created in order to clear out toxins just like other areas of your body that have mucus membranes, i.e. eyes, nose, sinuses, mouth, throat, digestive tract, lungs, bladder, and the reproductive system. When needed, the body can also create different kinds of bugs, i.e. bacteria, and fungi, such as candida/yeast, to help eliminate toxins.
Along with excess mucus or wax and bugs the body naturally creates inflammation in order to heal the ears—see Inflammation and Infection for Natural Healing Processes, The Germ Theory of Disease is False, and The Antibody Theory is False.
Ear Symptoms & Reactions
- Ear infection that may or may not include bugs, bacteria, etc.
- Dryness, itching and redness, often accompanied by excessive flaking similar to dandruff.
- Ringing (tinnitus) and clicking sounds in the ears.
- Ear pain and ear aches.
- Ear discharges and abnormal fluids in ears.
- Abnormal wax build-up.
- Redness and swelling of the ears.
Please note that these ear symptoms and reactions are caused by natural healing processes the body itself creates in order to heal the ear, and to get rid of toxins (detoxify). Some people experience more reactions through their ears than others do, because they have taken drugs, antibiotics or medicinal drops, which are toxic/poisonous, to treat their ears. Also any drugs, antibiotics or medicine used to treat the nose, sinuses, eyes, mouth, etc. can detoxify through the ears, as well as anesthetics, antidepressant drugs, dental treatments, i.e. fluoride, novacaine, mercury, etc. and toxic mouth washes, toothpaste, etc.
Natural Ear Treatments
To achieve some level of comfort you can treat the ears directly, however, directly treating any one area of the body may help since healing must come from inside, mainly with the correct combination of nutrients all Humans need in order to be healthy, which builds health at a cellular level, see Food Selection for Humans and Nutrients Required for Human Health & Healing.
Bee’s Candida Program is an OVERALL Healthy Program that improves anyone’s health, as witnessed by these miraculous Success Stories. To learn the five primary causes of all failing health, and to understand what you need to do to take charge of your health and life! Read: How to Successfully Overcome Candida
How to Clear Out Excessive Ear Wax Build–up
Put 10 to 15 drops of unrefined coconut oil in each ear, followed by a dry cotton ball. Leave it in for 4 to 8 hours, at which time you can swab out your ears with a Q-tip, removing the wax. If one treatment does not work, keep repeating it until the wax build-up is less or gone.
Garlic Oil Helps Heal the Ears and It Alleviates Pain
Homemade Garlic Oil
- Break up and crush 2 bulbs of fresh garlic and cut it up into small pieces (mince).
- Place the garlic in the top of a double boiler, and pour enough extra virgin olive oil over the garlic to cover it well.
- Cover the pot, and warm the oil gently over very low heat for 1 hour.
- Cool it, strain the oil through a piece of cheesecloth, and store it in a covered glass jar in the refrigerator.
- To use the garlic oil in the ears, place a small amount in a metal spoon and heat it gently over a flame until warm.
- Use an eye dropper to suction up the oil. Put 5 to 10 drops into each ear, and plug your ears with a soft cotton ball.
- Repeat this every hour, or as needed.
Other Ear Treatments
- Coconut oil is a very effective treatment for the ears, which can also soothe and strengthen mucus membranes in the ears. Swab the inside of your ears liberally using a Q-tip, or put 10 to 12 drops of coconut oil directly in them, followed by a dry cotton ball. Also use coconut oil to massage the area around your ears.
- Take Extra Vitamin C: Take 4,000 mg one time only when the symptoms occur, and take 1,000 mg vitamin C every hour you are awake until the symptoms subside (not more than 7 days), or bowel tolerance is reached, i.e. loose stools. At any time you get loose stools take a little less per hour, i.e. 200-250 mg.