This tea is great for any respiratory problems, i.e. pneumonia, flu, cold, cough, bronchitis, etc.
- 4 cups of boiled water
- 5 medium-sized cloves of garlic, crushed
- juice of 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon raw ginger, grated
- Boil 4 cups of water.
- Remove the water from the heat.
- Add crushed cloves of garlic, lemon juice, grated raw ginger, and stir it.
- Cover it, and let it steep for 20 minutes.
- Strain and drink 4 cups throughout the day for about 7 days to treat respiratory ailments.
- Drink it hot or cold. It can be kept on very low heat to keep it hot or it can be re-heated. It keeps well in the refrigerator for 24 hours.