© Copyright Bee Wilder, March 2011
No One Ever Gets Sick from a Lack of Drugs!
In other words, you do not get a headache from a lack of aspirin. You do not get a stomach ache because of a lack of antacids. You do not get heart disease from a lack of cholesterol–lowering drugs. You do not get mentally or emotionally unstable because of a lack of antidepressants. You do not get high blood pressure because of a lack of blood pressure lowering drugs.
Did you know that aspirin and related substances, as well as other drugs, interfere with the body’s ability to process fats and that all drugs are poisons?
You can bet those are facts the medical and drug industries do not want you to know!
First, here are some important definitions:
Eicosanoids, in biochemistry, are signaling molecules made by oxidation [breakdown by oxygen] of . . . essential fatty acids (EFAs like omega 3 and 6). They exert complex control over many bodily systems, mainly in inflammation . . . and as messengers in the central nervous system. The networks of controls that depend upon eicosanoids are among the most complex in the human body—see Inflammation and Infection are Natural Healing Processes produced by the body.
Prostaglandins are all of the fats, oils, essential fatty acids, oil soluble vitamins A, D, and E, and related nutrients and substances.
Poisons, also called toxins, are any substance that causes injury, illness or death of a living organism.
How Aspirin & Drugs Interfere with Processing FatsExcerpts from Eicosanoids, History section:
- In 1930, gynecologist Raphael Kurzrok and pharmacologist Charles Leib characterized prostaglandin as a component of semen.
- Between 1929 and 1932, Burr and Burr showed that restricting fat from animal’s diets led to a deficiency disease, and first described the essential fatty acids [i.e. omega 3, 6, 9, etc.]
- In 1935, von Euler identified prostaglandin.
- In 1971, Vane showed that aspirin and similar drugs inhibit prostaglandin synthesis [combining two or more substances that together form something new].
It is obvious the medical and drug industries would not want us to know the truth about taking drugs. To help their cause even further they fabricated the cholesterol theory, which is more evidence they are in the sickness business.
This, in turn, justifies adding more "so-called" diseases to their rapidly growing list, that are related to a lack of good fats and the body’s inability to process fats, i.e. fat malabsorption, fatty liver, diseases of the gall bladder, and on and on.
Did you know that following the false cholesterol theory means that all of the body’s cells will be damaged? That is because healthy cell membranes are constructed out of 50% saturated fat, i.e. unrefined coconut oil, butter and other fats from animals (healthy lung cell membranes are constructed out of 100% saturated fat).
To add insult to injury, drugs are also poisonous to the body. The fact is that all toxins and poisons make the body’s cell membranes rigid/stiff, so the cells are not as able to intake oxygen, nutrients, hormones, water, etc. nor are they as able to get rid of their natural waste products, for example, carbon dioxide breathed out through the lungs, uric acid through the kidneys, toxins through sweat, skin, urine, the lungs, the digestive system, etc.
This also means all tissues, organs, and systems throughout the body are not as able to function because they are constructed with cells that have rigid/stiff membranes. This affects red and white blood cells too—see Toxins Cause Cell Membrane Defects.
How the Body Reacts to Poisons (toxins)
Poisons are defined as any substance that causes injury, illness or death of a living organism. Here’s a list of the general symptoms of poisoning:
- diarrhoea (diarrhea)
- stomach pain
- drowsiness, dizziness or weakness
- fever and chills (shivering)
- loss of appetite
- headache or irritability
- difficulty swallowing
- producing more saliva than normal
- skin rash
- double or blurred vision
- seizures (fits)
- coma (in severe cases).
Do you see how these symptoms and reactions to poisons are actually natural Inflammation and Infection produced by the body itself in order to maintain its health as best it can, i.e. defend and protect itself against poisons?
There are many references for specific kinds of poisons like mercury, arsenic, carbon monoxide, rat poison, food poisoning, etc. but not many for overall poisoning. However, you don’t have to look far to find poisoning symptoms and reactions because they are described as "side-effects" for all drugs!
The University of Mains Farm Safety Program lists reactions to mild, moderate or severe poisoning as follows:
Mild Poisoning—Headache, fatigue, weakness, dizziness, restlessness, perspiration, nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite, loss of weight, thirst, moodiness, soreness in joints, skin irritation, eye irritation.
Moderate Poisoning—Severe nausea, severe diarrhea, excessive saliva, stomach cramps, excessive perspiration, trembling, no muscle coordination and muscle twitches, extreme weakness, mental confusion, blurred vision, difficulty in breathing, cough, rapid pulse, flushed or yellow skin, weepy eyes.
Severe Poisonings—Fever, intense thirst, increased rate of breathing, uncontrollable muscle twitches, pinpoint pupils, convulsions, inability to breathe, unconsciousness.
The Medical & Drug Industries’ Sickness Business Plan
A good example of their business plan is described in Weston A. Price Foundations’ (WAPF) Caustic Commentary, Fall 2007, entitled The Statin Shuffle:
"While the pill-pushers continue to promote cholesterol–lowering with a vengeance—a recent article published in the American Heart Journal (2006:785-92) announced that clinicians are "under-prescribing" statin drugs—evidence accumulates that the little pill taken by 12 million Americans (a number the pharmaceutical industry would like to triple) may be bad news for a lot of people in a lot of ways. One recent study found that statin treatment caused a deterioration of blood sugar control in diabetics (Atheroscler Thromb 2006 Apr;13(2):95-100). Another reports that statin–induced cholesterol lowering causes muscular damage even when the patient has no symptoms of pain or weakness (J Pathol 2006 210(1):94-102). . . Very low cholesterol is associated with poor survival in heart failure patents (American Journal of Cardiology, September 2006), . . . Cholesterol circulating in the bloodstream is unavailable to the brain–both LDL and HDL are too large to pass the blood-brain barrier, so cholesterol needed by the brain must be manufactured in the brain. Statins, however, do pass the barrier and enter the brain where they can interfere with cholesterol production and set the scene for cognitive [mental] decline."
In another Comment entitled Vaccination: New Evidence WAPF reports: "In another study published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (April, 2005), which looked at 515 never–vaccinated, 423 partially vaccinated and 239 completely vaccinated children, found a dose–dependent negative relationship between vaccination refusal and self–reported asthma or hay fever. Unvaccinated children also had significantly less eczema. And a new, privately funded survey has found that vaccinated US children have a significantly higher risk of neurological disorders—including autism—than unvaccinated children. The most striking finding was that vaccinated boys aged 11–17 were more than twice as likely to have autism as their never–vaccinated counterparts (UPI, June 26, 2007).
Other Business Plan Examples
- Re–write Human Physiology (how the body works) so it is slanted towards their treatments, tests, and false theories, i.e. Germ Theory of Disease, Antibody Theory, Cholesterol Theory and many more.
- Lower normal cholesterol readings to get more people, including children, on cholesterol–lowering drugs, i.e. statins.
- Fabricate terms (words), such as Die-Off Symptoms & Herxheimer Reactions in order to justify using poisonous antibiotics and antifungals to treat bacteria and fungus, i.e. candida/yeast.
- Change disease names in order to cover up the fact that vaccines did not lower their incidence, i.e. changing polio to over 20 different names—see Hiding Polio
- Manipulate governments (FDA) to approve of their drugs and treatments by falsifying drug and treatment trials.
- Get laws passed that enforce their treatments, which strip the rights of citizen.
- Get laws passed that protect them, i.e. citizens not being allowed to sue them for damages caused by their drugs, tests, and treatments.
- Discredit good foods like raw dairy, eggs, meats, and saturated fats, and supplements like vitamin C in the media; of course they have control over the media.
- Discredit good foods by claiming they cause "supposed" allergic reactions—see Allergies.
- Get governments to re–classify natural foods like unrefined coconut oil, supplements, herbs, etc. as drugs so they have to go through an expensive study and approval process.
- Get laws passed that make it illegal for anyone, other than government registered nutritionists or dieticians, to plan foods for day care centers, schools, institutions, etc., and to make it illegal for anyone, including parents, to send foods or supplements with their loved ones while they are in those establishments.
- Get laws passed that illegalize supplements and herbs that compete with their patented drugs, i.e. St. John’s Wort herb competes with the antidepressant Prozac.
- Give money, gifts, prizes and trips to doctors so they will prescribe drugs.
- Get laws passed that make it illegal for anyone, other than a physician, to prescribe herbs and supplements.
This a carefully thought–out plan to increase their sickness business, so they profit from our suffering and poor health. Being unhealthy means we cannot think clearly so we are less able to see through their corruption and deception. We actually pay them to make us sick!
On and on it goes in a vicious unending cycle until we wake up and take charge of our own health and well–being by following Nature’s Laws on Health!—see Healing Naturally, General Information for those laws and many other references. Also see Food Selection for Humans, The Function of Foods, and Bee’s Healthy Programs (foods and supplements).
If we got healthy they would be out of a job, along with the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and many other related organizations and establishments! Follow the money!