Submitted by Debra NW, who is a moderator for Bee’s Candida Support Group, that you are welcome to join!
- 4 whole eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
All dried spices and dried herbs must be organic or certified organic from the health store because all commercial products
are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Beat egg whites and water in a small mixing bowl until stiff but not dry.
- Beat egg yolks and pepper in another bowl until very thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
- Fold the egg yolks into egg whites.
- Heat butter in a 10 inch ovenproof fry pan until hot enough to sizzle when a drop water is dropped into it.
- Pour omelette mixture into the fry pan and level the surface gently. Reduce heat and cook slowly until it is puffy and light brown on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Lift the omelette gently at edge to check the color.
- Cook uncovered in a 325°F oven until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Tilt the frying pay and slip a pancake turner or spatula under the omelette to loosen it. Fold the omelette in half, being careful not to break it, and slip it onto warm plate.