© Copyright 2004 Susan Vanamburgh-Garth, http://email@example.com
Makes 6 to 8 servings
This also is good made into burgers (without the eggs added).
Candida sufferers should make this recipe ahead of time: Tomato Paste.
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup celery, minced
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 teaspoon ocean sea salt
Topping Ingredients & Preparation
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste (see recipe above)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 pinches of dried ground stevia leaves
- Put all three ingredients into a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
All dried or ground herbs and spices must be organic or certified organic from the health store because all commercial products
are irradiated (zapped with radiation) which change and damage the body’s cells if consumed.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Put two eggs into a large mixing bowl and add onions, celery, granulated garlic and sea salt. Mix well.
- Add ground meat and use your hands to combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Press mixture into a 10 inch pie pan.
- Spread the topping in a thin layer on top.
- Bake 45 minutes to an hour, or just until cooked throughout.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest 10 minutes. Drain off accumulated liquids before slicing and serving.